Chris Argyris, Peter Senge, and others have done much work in helping individuals and organizations examine how they learn and develop. Senge, et. al. have provide a framework of five disciplines – shared visioning, personal mastery, mental models, team learning, and systems thinking – that are deeply interwoven in the fabric of learning organizations.
We work with our clients to help them create and sustain organizational learning through each of these disciplines and more. It is critical for people to have a sense of the systems in which they work and live in order to thrive and evolve in healthy, profitable, and ethical ways.With respect to systems thinking, we specifically …
- Help clients construct systemic maps showing linkages to multiple variables
- Identify current or potential systemic archetypes that may help or hinder their strategic endeavors
- Determine systemic leverage points at which to implement change that will have positive impact/balance throughout the system
- Initiate and manage the change process monitoring its impact in multiple perspectives (see Balanced Scorecard)
- Continue to monitor, implement, and follow through to optimize strategic performance
For more information, or for comments and questions, please contact us.
improving business results and quality of life